From the end of the twentieth century to the present, overweight has been recognized as a social problem in many countries. As you know, obesity contributes to the development of a number of diseases, takes life expectancy by an average of 15 years. Perhaps one of the most common methods for solving this problem is to limit oneself in the number of products used, as well as their careful selection. For quick weight loss, you most often have to use a diet, while one of the most common is the kefir-cucumber diet.
Due to the low calorie content of these products, it is possible to achieve the maximum effect in the shortest possible time. At the same time, the option of depleting the body is completely excluded, since cucumber and kefir contain a large amount of useful substances that can provide the body with the necessary elements.
Principles of cucumber-kefir diet
It is no secret for almost every person that the simultaneous use of kefir and cucumber leads to a laxative effect, which is especially valuable during weight loss. Since it is possible to achieve the effect of natural cleansing of the body at home, without the use of any medication. Thanks to this, it gets rid of toxic substances, removes unnecessary elements, as a result of which the weight goes off faster. It is important to bear in mind that during and after cleansing, you need to drink plenty of water, because during this period the body with an “extra” weight loses an increased amount of moisture, and therefore you need to seriously monitor the water-salt balance. Cucumber-kefir diet has a number of advantages.
Consider the main ones:
- due to the significant content of tatronic acids, cucumbers neutralize the effect of carbohydrates, and therefore prevent the deposition of fats;
- a significant water content (up to 95%) in cucumber allows you to cleanse the body as much as possible, does not require additional energy for absorption, which is especially important, since during the diet the body is in a stressful state and the presence of "extra" there is simply no strength;
- the high content of potassium, calcium, magnesium in the cucumber allows you to enrich the body with essential substances;
- the use of kefir has a positive effect on the intestinal microflora, which is especially valuable during the period of intensive cleansing of the body;
- kefir removes toxins.
In combination, these two products can enhance each other's effects, while a week spent on such a diet will show effective results and a good weight loss trend.
The correct diet
Kefir-cucumber diet, as a rule, does not cause discomfort, it is well tolerated by the body. Its significant advantage, unlike other diets, is the absence of the need to count calories or prepare complex meals. Everything is quite simple, you need to correctly compose a menu, which will include only kefir and fresh cucumbers. Experts come to the conclusion that due to a poor diet, it is impossible to use such a diet for more than five days, however, if you decide to stick to it for two weeks, then we assure you that day 14 should be the final one, since its further use can negatively affect the body as a whole. and cause irreparable harm.
Consider in more detail the daily recipe for this diet:
- preference should be given to using kefir with a fat content of up to 2.5, while fat-free kefir doctors do not recommend to use;
- On average, you need to eat up to 1.5 kilograms of fresh cucumbers per day. On 1 day, in order to avoid stress for the body, you can limit yourself to 1 kilogram (or 700 grams), and every day increase the number of cucumbers to 1.5 kilograms;
- drink at least 1.5 liters of water per day;
- if you feel that the stomach reacts negatively to the diet, then on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd day you can eat 100 grams of lean boiled fish.
Remember, each organism is individual, and therefore it is impossible to create conditions that would be ideal for losing weight for each person, so we advise you to always listen to your body. Make a diet for each day with a clear description of the amount consumed. The table will become your real assistant, in which all the days of losing weight will be clearly displayed.
Do not forget that there are different variations of cucumber-kefir diets. If you are not satisfied with one option, you can safely use another. For example, instead of a cucumber salad dressed with low-fat sour cream, prepare cucumber-kefir fresh juice. It is best to drink a glass of kefir for breakfast, eat cucumber with feta cheese for lunch, drink cucumber juice for an afternoon snack, cucumber salad dressed with olive oil for dinner, and drink a glass of kefir at night. Reviews of such a diet say that its essence is to learn how to enjoy healthy foods and properly split portions so that the amount consumed is moderate.
The result of the kefir-cucumber diet
Despite the positive result of the cucumber-kefir diet, it is important to consider that there are a number of contraindications regarding its use. For example, people who suffer from problems of the gastrointestinal tract. Also, with special care should be taken to such a diet for people suffering from kidney diseases, pregnant women.
As for the results of the diet, it should be noted that on average on the 7th day you will lose about 3 kilograms, which is a very good indicator. The disadvantage of the diet is the fact that the “gone” kilograms are liquid and toxins, and have nothing to do with body fat, and therefore you need to be very careful about the amount and type of food consumed after the diet in order to exclude the possibility of returning kilograms. To do this, we advise you to watch the video or read the instructions for proper nutrition with the presence of a photo that will help to maximize and improve the effect.
Remember, repeating the kefir-cucumber diet more than 3 times a year is not recommended. There are also other analogues of this diet, which are recommended to alternate in order to exclude the possibility of addiction to the body.