Slimming vitamins - organic compounds that activate metabolism, which contributes to the shedding of extra pounds. These substances improve the function of the glands of external and internal secretion (liver, thyroid gland, pituitary gland, hypothalamus), as a result of which lipid and carbohydrate metabolism are normalized. In addition, they stabilize the emotional state, increase immunity, prevent the development of hormonal dysfunctions, and suppress excessive appetite.
Consider which nutrients accelerate fat burning, their main functions and sources.
The main assistant to weight loss is vitamin C
It is a powerful antioxidant, immunomodulator, endogenous fat burner. This substance is irreplaceable "in weight loss", because it is involved in all metabolic processes.
Vitamin C stimulates the synthesis of carnitine (an amino acid) and norepinephrine (a neurotransmitter), which increase the conversion of lipids into energy. Due to this, the deposition of fat in the skeletal muscles, soft tissues, heart and liver is prevented. In addition, the nutrient accelerates the synthesis of its own collagen, reduces the severity of cellulite, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, lowers cholesterol, and increases hemoglobin.
However, only organic vitamin C (calcium ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid, ester-si, L-dehydroascorbate) can penetrate the cell.
Interestingly, ascorbic acid, common in the pharmaceutical industry, is a synthetic analogue of a nutrient that does not exist in the plant world.
The chemical vitamin C has a monovalent structure, so its huge molecules cannot overcome the cell membrane barrier to perform the above functions. In this regard, it is recommended to give preference to an organic counterpart.
Natural sources of vitamin C - sea buckthorn, black currant, wild rose, mountain ash, parsley, sweet pepper, viburnum, strawberry, cabbage (sauerkraut), spinach, wild garlic, green onion, citrus fruits (freshly picked).
For weight loss, it is advisable to take 2000-5000 milligrams of natural L-ascorbate per day.
Other nutrients “on guard” of weight
Major Fat Loss Boosters:
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin). Improves the functioning of the thyroid gland, the main link in the management of metabolism.
Food sources of the nutrient are hard cheese, eggs, almonds, cabbage, turnips, apples, tomatoes, rye bread, cereals, dairy products.
The daily requirement for riboflavin varies between 2 and 5 milligrams.
- Vitamin B4 (choline). It is part of the myelin of nerve fibers, protects body tissues from fatty degeneration, and normalizes the metabolism of “good” lipids.
Daily value - 500 - 700 milligrams.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid). The most important substance for weight loss, participating in almost all metabolic processes: utilization of fats, breakdown of carbohydrates, amino acids, lipids, hormone production, enzymes, fatty acids, transformations glucose into energy.
Vitamin B5 is found in seafood, nuts, whole grain bread, green vegetables, eggs, legumes, and liver.
To combat excess weight, pantothenic acid is consumed from 13 to 15 milligrams per day, depending on the degree of obesity.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine). Normalizes the production of thyroid hormones, resulting in improved lipid metabolism.
The requirement for pyridoxine is 2 milligrams per day.
- Vitamin B8 (inositol). Stimulates the processing of fat into energy, dissolves cholesterol plaques in blood vessels, protects the liver from fatty infiltration.
Natural sources - soy, nuts, citrus fruits, liver, wheat germ.
The daily dose of inositol varies between 500 and 900 milligrams.
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). Accelerates the breakdown of adipose tissue, "supplies" energy to the body.
Vitamin is found in eggs, dairy products, fish, meat.
The daily dose is 2 milligrams.
- Vitamin D (calciferol). Stimulates the production of a hormone (leptin), which controls the feeling of fullness, accelerates the absorption of fat-soluble substances, strengthens bone tissue.
Animal sources - cheese, butter, fatty fish.
Include at least 0.0025 milligrams of calciferol in the daily diet to stabilize weight.
- Vitamin E (tocotrienol, tocopherol). The strongest antioxidant, oncoprotector, hormonal stabilizer. The nutrient normalizes carbohydrate and lipid metabolism, accelerates metabolic processes in the dermis, improves the functional state of the mucous membranes.
Vitamin E is found in sour cream, cream, avocados, vegetable oil, nuts, seeds.
Daily value - 10 - 15 milligrams.
To achieve the desired result, the menu for losing weight should be balanced, enriched with vitamins C, B2, B4, B5, B6, B8, B12, D, E, covering the body's daily need for these compounds.
Macro- and micronutrients for weight loss
- Chromium. Reduces cravings for sugary foods (by regulating blood glucose levels), strengthens muscle tissue (during exercise), regulates cholesterol levels.
The trace element enters the body together with vegetables, seafood, nuts.
The daily requirement for chromium is 0.1 - 0.2 milligrams.
- Zinc. Participates in the synthesis of thyroxine (thyroid hormone), suppresses excessive appetite, improves the appearance of the skin.
Food sources – seeds, nuts, seafood, legumes.
It is important for a person who is losing weight to consume at least 20 milligrams of zinc per day.
- Calcium. It regulates the synthesis of the lipase enzyme (which breaks down fats), prevents the accumulation of fatty deposits in tissues, and normalizes the processes of nervous excitability.
A macronutrient is found in whey, fatty cheese, greens.
The daily value for weight loss is 900 - 1200 milligrams.
- Manganese. Stimulates the utilization of fat, activates the synthesis of enzymes (arginase, peptidase), participates in protein metabolism, stabilizes the concentration of sugar in the blood (reducing the need for sweet foods).
Manganese is found in berries (lingonberries, raspberries, currants, blueberries, strawberries), legumes, nuts, cereals.
It is important for overweight people to consume 2-6 milligrams of the micronutrient per day.
- Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic, eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids). When ingested, unsaturated triglycerides "embed" into the structure of lipid cells, preventing their destruction and transformation into fat. In addition, omega-3 acids regulate insulin production, stimulating energy production.
Natural sources - fatty fish, caviar, camelina and linseed oil.
For weight loss, consume 1500 - 2000 milligrams of the nutrient per day.
- Alpha-lipoic acid. Overweight often appears on the background of insulin resistance (high blood sugar). To increase the sensitivity of receptors to the hormone, take 1200 milligrams of alpha-lipoic acid per day.
Remember, the listed nutrients can fully perform their functions only if the body receives a sufficient amount of clean water.
To hydrate the body, it is important to drink at least 2 liters of filtered liquid per day (in addition to drinks and first meals).
Nutritional supplements for slimness
Given that over the past 40 years, the nutrient content in food has decreased significantly (by 50 - 80%), to correct body weight, along with healthy diet, it is advisable to take nutritional supplements.
What vitamins to drink to reduce body volume:
- Doppelgerz Slim-Complex (Queisser Pharma, Germany). The composition of the drug includes L-carnitine, linoleic acid (conjugated), caffeine, green tea extract, chromium and zinc. These substances accelerate the burning of fat, normalize metabolism, and suppress cravings for sweet foods.
Doppelherz Slim-Complex is taken three times a day, 1 capsule. The duration of admission is 1 - 2 months.
- WellBetX slimming cocktail with French vanilla flavor (Natural Factors, Canada). Herbal vitamin and mineral composition, aimed at normalizing blood glucose levels and suppressing hunger. The supplement contains vitamins (C, D, E, A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, B8, B12), micro and macro elements ( iron, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, zinc, selenium, magnesium, chromium, molybdenum, potassium, sodium ), plant extracts (stevia, blueberries), amino acids (lutein, taurine), milk protein concentrate, soluble fiber (Proprietary PolyGlycopleX blend of konjac manan root, kelp digitate, xanthan gum ).
The standard daily dose of raw materials is 60 grams. The daily volume of the cocktail is brought to normal gradually: for the first 2 weeks, they consume 15-30 grams of powder per day (previously dissolved in 150 milliliters of water), then the portion is increased.
- Extra Powerful Weight Loss Drink Blend (Slimquick, USA). A rich multi-component complex for solving 6 main tasks of losing weight: reducing appetite, accelerating metabolism, removing excess fluid, supporting hormonal levels, increasing energy, reducing stress levels. The components of the composition are vitamins (D, B3), minerals (calcium, iodine ), plant extracts (green tea, Rhodiola rosea, sacred vitex, bacopa monnieri, turmeric, pomegranate, grapes, cocoa, kelp, ginger, black pepper), amino acid (L-tyrosine), lecithin, caffeine.
- Day 1 - 1 sachet twice a day (morning and evening after meals);
- Day 2 - 2 doses after breakfast and 1 dose after afternoon tea;
- 3rd and subsequent days - 2 servings twice a day.
Before using the mixture, a single volume of the powder is dissolved in 500 milliliters of water. The mixture is taken at least 5 hours before bedtime.
- Tyrohelp (Vitaline, USA). Natural dietary supplement to support thyroid function and normalize metabolism. The preparation includes organic vitamins (C and B6), zinc, iodine, pyridoxine, amino acids (L-tyrosine and L-phenylalanine ).
Take 1 capsule 3 times a day. The duration of admission is 2 - 3 months.
- Alphabet Diet (Akvion, Russia). Multicomponent composition for saturating the body with vitamins and minerals during weight loss.
For better absorption of nutrients, the daily intake of substances is distributed between coffee, yellow, gray tablets.
The preparation contains 13 vitamins (A, C, D, E, K, B1, B2, PP, B5, B6, H, B9, B12), 10 micro and macro elements (zinc, iron, selenium, copper, molybdenum, iodine, manganese, magnesium, calcium, chromium), 2 plant extracts (melissa, green tea), 2 amino acids (lipoic and L-carnitine), dietary fiber (inulin), organic acid ( succinic ).
Take one tablet of each color three times a day after breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Carnitine 4000 (Power Pro, Holland). Vitamin-amino acid mixture that accelerates the breakdown of subcutaneous fat, improves oxygen metabolism, increases endurance (during sports), reduces muscle pain.
The supplement contains: amino acids (carnitine, leucine, valine, glycine, isoleucine), plant extracts (vinca, ginseng, willow), vitamins (C, E, PP, B1, B2, B5, B6, H, B9, B12), minerals (zinc, magnesium).
The daily dose of the drug varies from 5 to 15 grams (depending on weight and intensity of sports activities). Before taking the mixture is dissolved in 200 milliliters of pure water.
Remember, vitamins for weight loss give positive dynamics only with regular exercise.
Factors that provoke weight gain
Currently, every second inhabitant of the planet suffers from metabolic disorders, and as a result, overweight.
Consider the TOP 6 hidden stress factors that provoke weight gain:
- Hunger strikes and diets. The main enemies of harmony and beauty. Reducing the volume of calories leads to the activation of fat-forming enzymes. As a result, the size of lipid cells increases and the process of converting fat into energy slows down.
Weight loss is achieved by losing lean body mass and removing excess fluid from the body. Moreover, the faster the extra pounds “leave”, the more unstable the result will be.
In addition, when losing weight, a person eats meager monotonous food, which leads to the development of hypovitaminosis and "reflects" on the psycho-emotional state.
Remember, regular use of strict diets leads to metabolic disorders, accumulation of lipids in the fat depot, and as a result, a shift in the weight indicator upwards.
- Dehydration. The lack of alkaline water in the diet leads to a deterioration in the functioning of the lymphatic system. As a result, the “washout” of toxins from the blood slows down, metabolism is disturbed, digestive dysfunctions develop, helminths become activated, and adequate fat utilization decreases.
To prevent metabolic disorders, it is important to drink at least 35 milligrams of pure water per kilogram of body weight per day.
- Acute deficiency of vitamin C. The main function of an antioxidant is to deliver oxygen into cells. With a lack of vitamin C, tissue hypoxia occurs. It contributes to the oxidation and death of some of the cells (including the brain cells that give the “command” to utilize fat). Moreover, against the background of a lack of a nutrient, even aerobic exercise does not give the desired effect.
Natural forms of antioxidant - calcium ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid, L-dihydroascorbate, ester-si.
In addition to saturating tissues with oxygen, the nutrient destroys and removes mucus from the body (reducing the severity of cellulite), normalizes metabolism (suppressing excessive appetite), stabilizes the psycho-emotional background (reducing cravings for sweet products), stimulates the formation of collagen and elastin (“tightening” the skin).
For weight loss, the daily requirement for the substance is 2000 milligrams per day (250 milligrams 8 times a day).
- Lack of essential substances in the body. This phenomenon occurs against the background of an unbalanced diet, bad eating habits, the presence of pathogenic flora in the body, the use of synthetic drugs, and dysfunctions of the digestive tract.
If hypovitaminosis is not stopped for a long time, hormonal and endocrine disorders develop, triggering the mechanism of obesity.
- Dirty bowels. Given that metabolic processes in the body depend on the degree of absorption of nutrients, it is extremely important to take care of the condition of the digestive tract. Due to living in an ecologically unfavorable zone, the systematic consumption of unhealthy monotonous food (with preservatives and flavor enhancers), violations of the drinking regime, intestinal villi gradually “stick” with dirt. This leads to a decrease in the bioavailability of nutrients, and, as a result, a deterioration in the functioning of the lymphatic system. Along with this, hormonal, endocrine and autoimmune disorders develop, triggering the processes of obesity.
To improve the body and normalize weight, the weight loss program includes pectin sorbents (minimum - 6 months). The most effective of them are Nutricleans (Vitamix), Loklo (NSP), Toxfighter (Art-life), Lymphosan (Siberian Health). Supplements are taken at 5 - 7 grams per night, washed down with 300 milliliters of pure water.
- Chronic stress. Overweight is often based on an inadequate response to a problem (psycho-emotional disorders). Under stress, to increase the number of endorphins (hormones of happiness), a person increases the daily portion of food. As a result, the adrenal glands produce a double amount of steroid hormones (glucocorticoids), which have a catabolic (destructive) effect on protein metabolism. As a result of these processes, there is a traumatic overexcitation of the brain center (hypothalamus), which is responsible for the mechanisms of hunger and satiety. Therefore, along with the harmonization of nutrition and body cleansing, it is important to work out psychosomatics.
Remember, if at least one of the stressors is activated, weight loss vitamins will give a short-term effect. To stabilize weight, eliminate all circumstances that provoke weight gain.
Amino acids for weight loss
To accelerate the dropping of extra pounds, along with vitamins, it is advisable to use amino acid complexes. Taking these substances in combination with physical activity will help to achieve a stable result (minus 5 kilograms in 30 days).
Overview of Essential Amino Acids for Weight Loss:
- L-carnitine. It is synthesized from two amino acids methionine and lysine. It accelerates the processing of subcutaneous fat into energy during sports (in the aerobic heart rate zone - 130 - 155 beats per minute). In addition, L-carnitine stimulates the growth of muscle tissue, reduces pain in muscles, reduces the rate of breakdown of proteins and carbohydrates, increases the viability of the heart muscle, and regulates the metabolism of fatty acids.
Dosing schedule: 30 minutes before exercise at 2000 to 3000 milligrams per day.
- Leucine. It is a precursor of acetyl coenzyme A (a key participant in lipid metabolism). Leucine supports all metabolic processes in the body, increases the duration of satiety, accelerates the burning of body fat, stimulates the growth of muscle tissue, increases the secretion of growth hormone, and regulates the concentration of sugar in the blood.
For weight loss, leucine is taken between meals four times a day, 5000 - 8000 milligrams.
- Tyrosine. Aromatic amino acid derived from phenylalanine. The main function of tyrosine is to improve the functioning of the adrenal glands and the thyroid gland (by increasing the synthesis of thyroxine). Thanks to this, excessive appetite is suppressed, the processes of glycogenolysis and lipolysis are accelerated, and the psycho-emotional background improves.
The daily requirement for tyrosine is 500-1500 milligrams (depending on health status and season).
- Tryptophan. The most important amino acid with pronounced sedative, nootropic and anorexigenic (reducing cravings for carbohydrate food) properties. In addition, tryptophan is involved in the synthesis of vitamin B3, which is responsible for the proper metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
To improve metabolism, the nutrient is taken 3 times a day, 50 milligrams (between meals).
- Arginine. It activates the synthesis of growth hormone (somatotropin), which is the best endogenous "fat burner". With regular intake of amino acids, the concentration of subcutaneous fat decreases, the set of muscle mass accelerates, the excretion of metabolites of nitrogen metabolism increases, and the level of creatine in the blood increases. Along with this, arginine relaxes the tone of blood vessels, as a result of which the rate of delivery of essential substances to tissues increases.
Interestingly, by normalizing nitrogen balance and improving blood flow, arginine can be used to enhance the effect of pumping (pumping blood into the muscles).
Although the amino acid is produced in the body, it is important to supplement when losing weight. The best time to take it is 40-50 minutes before your workout or 60 minutes after your meal.
The daily norm is 4000 - 6000 milligrams (divided into 3 even doses).
Strictly observe portions!
Remember, an overdose of amino acids leads to the development of side effects: diarrhea, increased fatigue (especially during sports), disruption of the kidneys, nervous system (insomnia).
Vitamins for weight loss are effective “helpers” in the fight against excess weight. They accelerate the conversion of fat into energy, normalize metabolism, slow down protein catabolism, suppress excessive appetite, improve mood, and increase muscle definition.
To reduce body weight, the daily menu includes vitamins (B, C, E, D), micro and macro elements (zinc, chromium, manganese, calcium, magnesium), polyunsaturated fats (omega-3). These substances are “extracted” from food (cereals, nuts, seeds, fish, fruits, vegetables, berries, greens, eggs, dairy products) and multicomponent additives (“Tirohelpa”, “Alphabet Diet”, “Dopelgertz Slim-Complex”, “ Carnitine 4000”, “WellBetX Slimming Cocktail”).
In addition, to “replace” body fat with muscle mass, it is advisable to consume amino acid complexes (“Carnitine”, “Leucine”, “Tyrosine”, “Arginine”, “Tryptophan”). Remember, vitamins for weight loss "do not work" without regular exercise, compliance with the drinking regime (2 liters of pure water per day), intestinal cleansing at the cellular level, reducing the intake of harmful carbohydrate foods (sweet drinks, confectionery, pastries). Only the transition to healthy food and an active lifestyle will help achieve the desired result.