Vitamins for women - organic compounds that support the youth, health and beauty of the beautiful half of humanity. Well-groomed hands, thick and shiny hair, smooth skin are obvious signs of the attractiveness of a girl of any age. Nutritionists agree that the key to a woman's beauty lies, among other things, in proper nutrition.
Today, there are many ways to prolong the youth of the body: actively engage in sports, drink more water, regularly undergo beauty programs. However, this is not enough. To look beautiful, fresh and attractive, remember to support the body, which is provided by macro -, microelements, vitamins.
- To maintain youth: 20 to 30 years
- Vitamin-mineral complexes up to 30 years
- When planning pregnancy
- During lactation
- At the stage of maturity: after 30 to 40 years
- At menopause: from 40 to 60 years
- Program for maintaining youth after 40 years
- Health of a lady after 60 years
- Vitamins for beauty
Nutrients can be obtained from fresh protein foods, unsaturated fats, whole grains, fruits, vegetables, herbs. At the same time, it is important to take into account that the female body experiences an increased need for nutrients during puberty, pregnancy, and menopause. In addition, the difficult environmental situation, intense sports and stress accelerate the breakdown of vitamins and minerals, which leads to the development of hypovitaminosis.
According to statistics, only 7% of the fair sex of the globe eat properly, and 93% lack useful compounds. To maintain the vital activity of the body, they need additional vitamin support.
The need of the female body for useful elements changes with age. To maintain the health of young beauties up to 30 years, much less nutrients are required than after 40, 50 and 60 years.
Deficiency of any of the macro-, microelements, vitamins leads to poor health.
To maintain youth: 20 to 30 years old
According to the ancient Chinese classification, the age of 20 to 30 years is the first stage of maturity and marriage. This period includes the stabilization of the personality, the formation of a life credo, the completion of training, and the search for a job. At this age, beauties are actively experimenting with images to impress others: they change their hairstyle and hair color, try different variations of manicure, expose themselves to the merciless influence of ultraviolet radiation to give their skin a chocolate shade. As a result, such manipulations with the appearance do not pass without a trace: the dermis prone to acne becomes porous, dry, becomes even more inflamed, the nails exfoliate and break, and the hair is split, losing its natural shine.
In addition, from the age of 20 to 30, a “restructuring” in the body of a girl after puberty continues, which leads to a change in appearance:
- weight increases;
- bones are strengthened;
- skin changes (with excessive sun exposure, noticeable wrinkles and age spots appear by the age of 30);
- menstrual cycle stabilizes;
- acne appears (in case of hormonal imbalance);
- becomes darker and enlarges the areola around the nipples;
- redistributed fatty deposits, the outer labia become thinner;
- the figure is rounded.
Wise adult women claim that up to 30 years is not an age. And in some ways they are right, because in their youth the girl's body functions smoothly. Metabolic processes proceed quickly, the skin has a fresh look, pleases with smoothness and elasticity even after a hard day, sleepless night. After the age of 30, the body requires additional nourishment.
Vitamins and minerals for girls:
- Beta carotene ( A ). Responsible for growth, cell regeneration, skin health, the ability to see in the dark, the full functioning of the ovaries. Without vitamin A, the heels crack, the skin dries out and coarsens, the hair loses its luster, roughness appears in the hips and elbows, and the hair thins. The daily requirement is 1 milligram.
- Tocopherol ( E ). Regulates the hormonal cycle, increases the chances of pregnancy, prevents the growth of a benign breast tumor. The lack of vitamin E in the body is manifested by a deterioration in blood supply, the appearance of red spots on the face, and excessive nervousness. The daily requirement is 13 milligrams.
- Ascorbic acid ( C ). Responsible for women's health (protects, restores and strengthens it), prevents the appearance of cancer cells. The daily requirement is 60 milligrams.
- B vitamins. They restore sexual desire, participate in the development of the nervous system and brain, and are responsible for psycho-emotional balance. The lack of B vitamins in the body leads to dandruff, increased oily hair, darkening of the eyelids, the formation of cracks near the lips and fine wrinkles, and drying of the skin.
Without folic acid ( B9 ) it is impossible to conceive and carry a healthy child. A deficiency of pyridoxine ( B6 ) leads to painful premenstrual syndrome, excessive nervousness, which take a lot of strength from the girl, worsening the quality of life. Daily requirement: B1 - 1.5 milligrams, B2 - 1.8 milligrams, B5 - 5 milligrams, B6 - 1, 6 milligrams, B9 - 0.2 milligrams, B12 - 0.003 milligrams.
- Nicotinic acid ( PP ). Improves heart function, lowers cholesterol levels. The daily requirement is 15 milligrams.
- Calciferol ( D ). Supports healthy skin and bones and makes periods less painful. The daily requirement is 0.015 milligrams (600 IU).
- Lecithin. Participates in the production of female sex hormones, the removal of harmful substances from the body. The daily requirement is 5000 milligrams.
- Yod. Stimulates metabolism, maintains normal thyroid function, reduces the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, is needed for the prevention of cancer. The daily requirement is 150 milligrams.
- Omega-3. It normalizes the hormonal background, which is especially unstable in the period from 20 to 30 years, and also eliminates inflammatory processes. Participates in the maintenance of cardiovascular health. The daily requirement is 1000 milligrams.
- Zinc. Participates in the development of the organs of the reproductive system, the formation of bone tissue up to 25 years. The daily requirement is 0.8 milligrams.
- Calcium. Responsible for the strength of the bones and teeth of the girl, the correct formation of the skeleton of the fetus during pregnancy, the health of the cardiovascular system. The daily requirement is 1000 milligrams.
- Iron. Participates in the supply of cells and tissues with oxygen, the production of hemoglobin, the course of immunobiological processes, and prevents the development of anemia. The daily requirement is 0.018 milligrams.
Despite the fact that at the age of 20 beauty is natural, it must be maintained. To do this, lead an active lifestyle, give up bad habits and eat healthy food (fresh vegetables, fruits, herbs, cereals, nuts, dairy products, seafood). If there are signs of hypovitaminosis, take vitamin-mineral complexes for 1-1.5 months twice a year.
Vitamin-mineral complexes up to 30 years
Which drugs should a young lady prefer?
- "Duovit". This complex contains vitamins A, C, E, B, D, zinc, iodine, magnesium, iron, calcium, which protect the cells of a young organism from premature aging, oxidative processes, anemia, and osteoporosis. Take 1 tablet 1 time per day for a month.
- "Alphabet". The composition of the vitamin-mineral complex includes tablets of three different colors, which determine the composition and purpose of the element.
Green (white) contains para-aminobenzoic, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin, biotin, vitamin K1, calcium, chromium. The main components of the tablet normalize metabolic processes, the functioning of the nervous system, the health of the intestinal flora, participate in hematopoiesis, strengthen bones and teeth.
Yellow (blue) contains beta-carotene, vitamins E, C, B2, B6, PP, magnesium, selenium, zinc, iodine, polyphenol, curcumin, quartzetin, proantacyanides, ubiquinone. This tablet strengthens the immune system, participates in the production of collagen, improves skin condition, heart and liver function, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Orange (pink) contains vitamins A, C, B1, B9, iron, copper. These nutrients have an antioxidant effect, prevent inflammation, swelling, spasms, improve hair structure, complexion.
The drug is taken one tablet of different colors three times a day for a month.
- Vitrum Beauty. This is a balanced complex for girls, which includes horsetail, amino acids, vitamins E, D3, C, B, bioflavonoids, calcium, zinc, manganese, selenium, boron, iodine, iron, phosphorus, cysteine, methionine. The drug restores the beauty of nails, hair, skin, compensates for the lack of nutrients caused by stress, intense exercise, diets. How to use: 1 tablet twice a day.
Other good vitamin and mineral complexes that will help maintain a girl’s health and prolong youth: Supravdin, Undevit, Triovit, Lady’s formula.
When planning pregnancy
In order to conceive, bear and give birth to a healthy baby, both partners must undergo a set of measures: to be examined, take vitamin preparations in courses, balance the diet, abandon harmful habits, lead a measured lifestyle, relax more.
During pregnancy, the fetus needs nutrients, it receives them from the mother's body. If you do not replenish supplies, a woman develops hypovitaminosis, fatigue, apathy appear, the condition of hair, nails, and teeth worsens. In addition, the risk of miscarriage, the occurrence of malformations of the infant, and eclampsia increases.
What nutrients should I take when planning a pregnancy?
- Vitamin B9. All women, regardless of age, need to drink folic acid 3 to 4 months before conceiving a child and up to the 12th week of pregnancy. It contributes to the proper formation of the neural tube in the fetus, participates in the regeneration of the cells of the mother's body, and normalizes the processes of hematopoiesis. The daily requirement for conception is 400 milligrams, during pregnancy - 600 milligrams.
- Vitamin E. Normalizes the synthesis of estrogen and progesterone, improves the functioning of the female reproductive system, creates optimal conditions for bearing a healthy child, participates in the formation of the placenta. Tocopherol prevents fading and miscarriage of the fetus in early pregnancy. The dosage depends on the trimester, the amount of vitamin in the body and varies from 100 to 400 milligrams per day.
- Vitamin D. Improves the absorption of calcium, phosphorus, ensures the full development of the skeleton of the fetus, strengthens the bone tissue of the mother. The daily requirement is 0.015 milligrams (600 IU).
- Vitamin K. Regulates blood clotting, which is especially important during childbirth. A lack of naphthoquinone can cause late hemorrhagic disease in newborns. The daily norm is 1 milligram.
- Ascorbic acid. Strengthens the immune system, arteries and blood vessels of the mother, neutralizes toxins. The lack of ascorbic acid leads to a delay in the development and growth of the fetus.
Vitamin C is not recommended during planning and early pregnancy because it increases immunity and may cause miscarriage. At the same time, in the last trimester, it is simply necessary (60 milligrams per day), since it stimulates the production of elastin, collagen, due to which childbirth takes place without ruptures, complications, the risk of bleeding is reduced, stretch marks and varicose veins do not appear.
- Iron. Remember, to feed the baby and the placenta, the amount of blood in the body of the expectant mother increases by a liter. Iron is involved in hematopoiesis, is a direct component of hemoglobin, and prevents the development of anemia in pregnant women.
Remember, ascorbic acid improves the absorption of the trace element, while zinc and copper, on the contrary, compete with it. In addition, heartburn medications (Ranitidine, Almagel, Motilium, Omeprazole) bind iron and prevent its absorption. Therefore, do not combine the intake of these drugs, the minimum interval between them should be 3 hours. The daily requirement for iron is 30 milligrams.
- Iodine. Responsible for the normal functioning of the thyroid gland, adequate production of hormones in the body of the mother and fetus (starting from the 18th week), which ensure the growth of the baby, the flow of metabolic reactions. The daily dose for pregnant women is 0.2 milligrams. Iodine deficiency is fraught with developmental delay, miscarriage or congenital cretinism in a child, in addition, the thyroid gland in the mother may suffer (goiter develop).
Thus, vitamins B9, E, D, K, C and microelements iron and iodine “stand guard” for the health of a pregnant woman. The main thing is not to overdo it with dosages. It is recommended to take drugs in the morning (if a single dose is required) after meals. So you will avoid discomfort in the abdomen and nausea. The daily intake and duration of intake of each nutrient is determined by a gynecologist based on the anamnesis. Self-administration of drugs during pregnancy is prohibited!
What are the best vitamin-mineral complexes for pregnant women?
"Complivit Mom", "Elevit", "Alphabet Mom's Health", "Materna", "Vitrum Prenatal", "Jodomarin", "Pregnavit".
Feeding the body of a woman during hormonal changes is necessary not only with the help of synthetic vitamin-mineral complexes, but also at the expense of natural sources of nutrients (fruits, vegetables, cereals).
If the expectant mother's diet contains enough natural vitamins and minerals and there is no vomiting, then vitamin complexes may not be prescribed.
Vitamins have a beneficial effect on the quality of breast milk, since the level of nutrients in them directly depends on the amount of nutrients in the mother's body.
During lactation, the daily requirement of the female body for beneficial compounds increases by 10-40% and is:
- retinol (2.4 milligrams);
- ascorbic acid (120 milligrams);
- riboflavin (1.6 milligrams);
- pyridoxine (2 milligrams);
- calcium (1300 milligrams);
- phosphorus (4000 milligrams);
- iodine (0.2 milligrams);
- magnesium (355 milligrams);
- selenium (0.075 milligrams);
- zinc (19 milligrams).
Limit iron intake while breastfeeding as micronutrient requirements decrease during this period to only 15 milligrams per day, which is 50% lower than during pregnancy.
During lactation, the health of the child directly depends on the condition of the mother. Therefore, the menu of a nursing woman should contain stewed fruits, vegetables (boiled, stewed, baked), sea fish, meat, cereals, dried fruits, vegetable oil (linseed, olive), mild cheese, kefir, cottage cheese.
Avoid forbidden foods that adversely affect the development of the baby or increase gas formation: alcohol, chocolate, coffee, tea, processed foods, smoked meats, legumes, garlic, onions, carbonated drinks, cabbage. Until the child is three months old, refrain from taking fresh vegetables, fruits, herbs, juices, as they can cause an allergic reaction, indigestion. Then introduce the products one at a time, observing the reaction of the baby.
Remember, hypo- and hypervitaminosis are equally dangerous for a nursing woman. An imbalance of useful vitamins, macro- and microelements disrupts the full development of the child, worsens well-being and undermines the health of the mother. Replenish stocks in a timely manner!
What vitamin-mineral complexes should I pay attention to during lactation?
"Sana-Sol", "Elevit Pronatal", "Complivit Mom", Alphabet "Mom's health", "Vitrum Prenatal Forte for nursing mothers", "Multitabs perinatal", "Pregnavit", " Gendevit", "Femibion".
In order not to harm the health of the newborn, consult a doctor before taking the drug. The body of each woman is individual and requires a competent qualified approach.
At the stage of maturity: after 30 to 40 years
With age, a woman gains more self-confidence, knows and knows how to present the strengths of appearance, uses the accumulated experience. After the age of 30, a series of hormonal changes occur in the body, which are accompanied by rapid fatigue, weakness, headaches, irritability, and insomnia. The work of the thyroid gland, the reproductive system is reduced. In addition, age begins to leave imprints on the external level: the ends of the hair split, the nails break, the skin becomes dry.
In order to interrupt the chain of age-related changes in the female body after 30 years and maintain health, it is necessary to enrich the diet with foods, nutritional supplements, vitamin complexes containing nutrients that slow down the aging process.
- calcium, boron and cholecalcifeol, strengthen bones;
- phylloquinone, improves blood clotting;
- tocopherol, retinol, fight oxidative reactions in the body, maintain healthy hair and youthful skin;
- ascorbic acid, increases the protective functions of the body;
- chromium, restores carbohydrate metabolism;
- zinc, improves the functioning of the nervous, reproductive systems, fights inattention, poor memory;
- phosphorus, together with calcium, promotes the construction of new cells, which is especially important for women after 35 years of age, when the body's reserves are depleted, changes occur in muscles and bones;
- vitamins of group B, strengthen the nervous system, relieve psychological exhaustion.
Coffee, antibiotics, sleeping pills, alcohol, smoking interfere with nutrient absorption. As a result, vitamins, macro- and microelements are not fully absorbed in the woman's body or intensively washed out. In order to prevent the development of hypovitaminosis in this case, the daily dose of nutrients is increased by 10–50%.
Nutrients are better absorbed if you drink one and a half to two liters of pure non-carbonated water per day.
After the age of 30, the function of a woman's genitals fades, the production of hormones decreases, as a result, the likelihood of becoming pregnant decreases. To conceive and bear a child at this age, you need to direct all your efforts to maintain the functioning of the reproductive system. To do this, it is important to regularly take folic acid (B9), tocopherol (E), retinol (A), thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), pyridoxine (B6).
How to understand what nutrients are missing in the female body after 35 years
- Acne - indicate a deficiency of selenium, zinc, vitamins A, B, E.
- Paleness of the skin - lack of iron, B9, B12.
- Wen (small white dots) on the eyelids - lack of vitamin E.
- Early graying, bluish skin tone - copper deficiency.
- Small vessels on the skin - lack of vitamin C, iron, copper, alcohol overdose.
- Enlarged pores - little routine.
- Early wrinkles - lack of vitamin A, B, E, zinc.
- Peeling of the skin on the face, hands - deficiency of vitamins B, A, E.
Remember, 30+ is a turning point for everyone women, because the first signs of aging begin to appear on the face, and the natural beauty of youth is replaced by maturity and imperfection of the figure, face skin, hair. As a result, the beautiful half of humanity is experiencing a real spiritual crisis, against which depression develops, sharp mood swings are observed, a feeling of depression arises, and efficiency decreases.
To maintain youth and slow down the withering process, women over 30 are recommended to take vitamin and mineral complexes for health twice a year: Alfavit-Cosmetic, Vitrum Beauty Elite, Vitrum, " Multitabs", "Centrum", "Duovit", "FANCL 30". The duration of administration and dosage depend on the state of health. As a rule, the duration of vitamin therapy varies from 30 to 90 days.
With menopause: from 40 to 60 years
Menopause is the name of a difficult chapter in life for every lady of “delicate age”.
After 40 years, the following changes occur in a woman's body:
- ovarian activity decreases, childbearing function fades;
- the intensity of metabolism decreases, there is a tendency to gain excess weight;
- vision worsens;
- menstrual cycle becomes irregular;
- signs of aging appear (mimic, static wrinkles are formed, the face oval is deformed);
- the number of elastic, collagen fibers in the skin decreases;
- Intimacy is painful.
Physical manifestations of menopause:
- excessive sweating;
- apathy ;
- unreasonable irritability;
- touchiness and tearfulness;
- "flushing" of blood to the head.
The duration of menopause in women is individual and ranges from 1 to 8 years. At this time, it is especially important to lead an active lifestyle, monitor nutrition, control the amount of food eaten.
To support the female body during a period of serious restructuring, it is recommended to take vitamins that slow down aging, strengthen capillaries, improve skin blood circulation, and accelerate the production of elastin and collagen.
These include the following compounds:
- retinol (A);
- ascorbic acid (C);
- cyanocobalamin (B12);
- cholecalciferol (D);
- phylloquinone (K);
- tocopherol (E);
After 45 years, the bone tissue becomes thinner and becomes brittle, which creates favorable conditions for the development of osteoporosis, so a woman’s daily menu should always include fermented milk products that contain calcium, phosphorus.
In addition, for premenopausal symptoms, it is recommended to use natural herbal preparations of complex action (phytoestrogens). In structure, they are similar to female sex hormones.
Of course, no woman can avoid menopause, but its manifestations can be smoothed out. Simultaneous intake of phytoestrogens and vitamin-mineral complexes will help maintain hormonal balance in the body, slow down the formation of age spots, reduce wrinkles and stabilize weight. In addition, they will give elasticity and firmness to the skin, preserve sexuality, improve metabolism, secretion of sex hormones, increase vitality, strengthen immunity, relieve irritability, anxiety, and fear.
Complexes of preparations for menopause:
- "Doppelgerz Active Menopause";
- "Woman 40 plus";
- Orthomol Femin;
- Klimadinon Uno;
- Lady's Menopause formula;
- Femicaps Easy Life;
- "Complivit Calcium D3".
Precautions when taking nutrients during menopause:
- Monitor the body's response to the drug, because after 50 years of immunity women weakens and even a slight overdose of vitamins can cause an allergic reaction.
- Pay attention to the date of manufacture of the complex. It is forbidden to take an expired drug.
- Follow the correct dosage. If you take the drug in large quantities than prescribed by the doctor, hypervitaminosis, intoxication, and allergies may develop; if in less - get an incomplete effect.
- It is forbidden to take complexes if there is intolerance to one or more components.
- Don't give 100% preference to synthetic vitamins. Natural substances are much easier to digest by the body and have a special activity. They are obtained from food or during exposure to the sun. Products containing natural vitamins, macro- and microelements - vegetables, berries, herbs, brightly colored fruits, cabbage, legumes, nuts, dried fruits, sour-milk products.
Remember, vitamin complexes are drugs, and you should not take them without a doctor's prescription. Regardless of age, your health is in your hands!
Program for preserving youth after 40 years
Instructions on how to preserve health and beauty in 40+:
- do fitness and yoga - regular training improves the functioning of the endocrine system, activates the production of sex hormones;
- diet metabolism slows down, a woman’s body processes and absorbs food worse, so do not overeat (this threatens with edema, complicated bowel function, weight gain);
- drink more water, bring the daily norm to 1.5-2 liters;
- take care of the skin, nourish, moisturize it, massage the face;
- rest more, walk in the fresh air, go to bed before 23.00;
- do not exhaust yourself with intense sports, moderation in exercise is the main rule for maintaining health and strength;
- enjoy life more, do what you love;
- cut out most simple carbohydrates (white bread, pastries, sweets, cookies) in favor of cereals, vegetables, fruits;
- do not suppress negative emotions in yourself, share your experiences with others;
- take vitamin-mineral complexes in courses, for example, twice a year for a month;
- do mental work, make the brain work (solve crossword puzzles, read and retell books, memorize poetry);
- Get blood tests, mammograms, thyroid ultrasounds, visits to the dentist once a year;
- give up bad habits;
- make love 2 times a week;
- reduce intake of saturated fatty acids, favor polyunsaturated fatty acids;
- ventilate the room 4-5 times (20 minutes each) a day, while sleeping, maintain the optimum air temperature in the room within 18 degrees.
Remember, every woman sooner or later faces the second “transitional age”, during which the production of estrogen, progesterone gradually fades away. It is impossible to avoid menopause, but it is possible to weaken its severity. The main thing is the desire to be healthy, attractive and strictly follow the program to preserve youth.
Lady's health after 60 years
With retirement, women are becoming increasingly aware that the body is doomed to a slow extinction. The tissues dry out, new wrinkles appear, the skin becomes flabby, muscles become weak, joints are on the verge of abrasion, pressure rises, chronic diseases appear, bones lose strength, immunity weakens, carbohydrate metabolism is disturbed. In addition, after the age of 60, specific problems often arise: involuntary urination, rectal prolapse, vaginal prolapse. Everyone ages differently.
Of course, there are many health problems in old age, but women who do not succumb to difficulties, exercise regularly, lead an active lifestyle, watch their diet and have a positive outlook on life, always have a good admirable result.
After 60 years, the need of the female body for vitamins, macro- and microelements increases every year.
To maintain good health, women need the following nutrients:
- Vitamin D. Strengthens bones, prevents osteoporosis, arthritis, improves calcium absorption in the body. The daily norm is 0.02 milligrams (800 IU).
- Vitamin B6. Essential for the production of hormones and chemicals in the brain. Pyridoxine prevents the development of heart disease and amnesia, which progress in old age. To maintain health, the optimal rate is 2 milligrams per day.
- Vitamin E. Supports skin turgor, slows down aging, accelerates wound healing, has anticarcinogenic properties, and prevents the formation of blood clots. The daily requirement is 15 milligrams.
- Vitamin B12. Improves memory, helps to defeat B12-deficiency anemia, ensures the proper functioning of the brain and nervous systems. The recommended daily dose for older women is 0.0024 milligrams.
- Vitamin B9. Increases the production of cells in the body, strengthens the nervous system, which suffers after 60 years. The recommended daily dose of folic acid is 0.4 milligrams.
- Vitamin C. Increases the body's resistance to infections, regulates blood clotting, participates in the synthesis of collagen, improves cholesterol metabolism. Ascorbic acid protects the lungs of a person, therefore it is especially indispensable for women who smoke. The daily norm is 60 milligrams.
- Vitamin A. Supports visual acuity, which weakens with age, bone strength, strengthens the immune system. The daily dose is 0.8 milligrams.
- Vitamin K. Provides the production of bone tissue protein (osteocalcin), prevents osteoporosis. For adult women over 60, the daily allowance is 0.065 milligrams.
Along with vitamins, you should regularly consume 20 milligrams of iron, 1200 milligrams of calcium, 500 milligrams of magnesium per day. These minerals support the functioning of the cardiovascular, nervous, digestive, and genitourinary systems.
In order to avoid exacerbation of chronic diseases, it is recommended to drink drugs and nutritional supplements in courses in early spring and autumn.
Most often, after 60 years, women experience a lack of ascorbic acid. It is the deficiency of vitamins A, C and E that causes the development of cardiovascular diseases and cancer, and the lack of B9 and PP causes anemia. Lack of retinol (A) leads to exacerbation of diseases of the digestive tract (gastritis, ulcers), and riboflavin (B2) leads to disorders of the nervous system, decreased vision.
It is physically impossible to compensate for the deficiency of nutrients in the elderly organism solely at the expense of food products, since they are not able to be absorbed in full. To maintain health at 60+, it is recommended to take any of the drugs: Hexavit (Vitrum Century, Gerovital), Undevit (Gerimaks, Supradin), Vitrum Centuri.
Vitamins for beauty
Every woman at any age wants to have well-groomed hands, strong nails, thick shiny hair, smooth elastic skin. There are many ways to preserve natural beauty: regularly massage problem areas, carry out restorative procedures, apply healing masks, balms, take herbal baths, drink more water, eat right.
To preserve health and prolong youth, solving “beauty issues” requires an integrated approach. First of all, you should start feeding the body from the inside. In some women, the problem of poor growth, hair loss, stratification of nails, the appearance of acne, blackheads, rashes are manifestations of insufficient intake of nutrients in the body, but one should not forget about the diseases that lead to these problems.
To smooth age-related changes, prolong youth at 40+, every lady is recommended to arm herself with vitamin preparations that enhance the effect of cosmetics.
List of complexes for female beauty:
- Phytotherathrie: "Phytophanere". The purpose of the drug is to accelerate hair growth. It contains polyunsaturated fatty acids, B vitamins and beta-carotene, which improve the supply of oxygen to the hair follicles, stimulate the blood circulation of the scalp. As a result of energy replenishment, the process of cell division is accelerated, the hair thickens faster. Take 2 capsules daily after meals. The effect will be noticeable after 2 months of regular use.
- Oriflame: Wellness Pack. Protects skin from free radicals. The bioadditive contains the universal antioxidant astaxanthin, which protects the dermis from ultraviolet radiation, bad ecology, and irritation. The daily norm is 1 capsule.
- KWC: "Hyaluronic Acid". Prevents the appearance of early wrinkles, moisturizes the skin. The composition of the drug includes beta-carotene, vitamins C, E, B5, hyaluronic acid, which nourish the dermis and make it more elastic. For owners of normal and combination skin, it is recommended to take 1 tablet 3 times a day for 3 months; for dry, the course of treatment is extended to 6 months.
- NOW Foods: "NOW Alpha Lipoic Acid." The drug contains a unique ingredient alpha-lipoic acid, which accelerates cell renewal. Thanks to this, the skin looks fresh, acquires a healthy color. Take 2 capsules daily.
- Shiseido: "The Collagen Enriched". Drinking cocktail contains extract of hyaluronic acid, marine collagen, lotus, ginseng, ceramide, coenzyme Q10. One serving accelerates the growth of collagen fibers, which contributes to the reduction of wrinkles and the formation of a clear oval of the face.
- Merz: "Special dragee." The complex contains B vitamins, beta-carotene, retinol, yeast extract, which strengthen the nail plate and hair structure, improving their growth. Take one tablet per day.
- Pfizer: "Imedine Time of Perfection." The dietary supplement contains the most powerful antioxidant - lycopene, as well as seafood proteins, grape seed extract. Daily intake of two capsules slows down premature skin aging, reduces the depth of wrinkles, rosacea, redness, restores dermal tone, maintains optimal water balance, and regulates the sebaceous glands.
You can be healthy, beautiful and full of strength at any age. In order for the body to work without interruption and perform its functions, enrich the diet with useful vitamins, macro-, microelements, based on age.
Vitamins for women are nutrients that are needed to maintain life. It is optimal that they enter the body from natural sources - cereals, nuts, fresh fruits, berries, vegetables, dairy products. However, a modern person living in a metropolis is practically deprived of this opportunity, since harmful chemical additives are present in the products. Therefore, to maintain health at every age (youth, maturity, old age), it is recommended to take vitamin-mineral complexes, dietary supplements. The most popular: Vitrum, Alfavit, Multitabs, Complivit, Centrum, Merz.
Youth is replaced by maturity and old age. This is a natural process that everyone faces sooner or later. To maintain health, watch your weight, do not allow extra pounds to be gained, as this creates an increased load on the organs and joints. Regularly check the pulse rate (in a calm state should be 60-90), blood pressure (upper rate - 120-139, lower - 80-90). If abnormalities are found, immediately consult a doctor for a comprehensive examination. Eat right: eat more sea fish, fruits, vegetables, herbs, cottage cheese, drink flaxseed oil, kefir, green tea and clean water. Give up alcohol, caffeine, harmful sweets (sweets, pastries).
To prevent beriberi and exacerbate chronic diseases, regularly take vitamin courses twice a year - in spring and autumn. Be sure to get enough sleep, do not forget about sports. At least once a year, visit a gynecologist, mammologist, dentist, control your emotional state, be sexually active, take care of your skin, nails, and hair.